As all people known, Indonesia is starting to coming the dry season, some areas have temperature increase. According to the data released by the Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) on Instagram on May 29, 2022, the maximum daily temperature in Indonesia reached 35.9°C which was recorded in East Kalimantan. Due to the temperature change, the public advised to be aware of hot temperatures during the day and take care the body, especially for you who have a lot of outdoor activities. Not only outdoors, hot temperatures also make the house member complain because hot and uncomfortable. For the house member, there are several things that can cause the house feel hot and stifling, such as:
- The house facing west and exposed to the sun from noon to the evening, so that the walls retains heat until the evening
- The position of the house hook makes the house more exposed to the sun from two directions
- The structure of the house such as low ceilings, many electronic devices in the house, and a lot of messy furniture
- There is no greenery around the house
- House materials that absorb heat such as metal roofs
A comfortable and cool house is the dream of many people so that they can do their activities and spend time with their family at home. In addition to fixing the heat problems, such as adjusting the distance between the ceiling heights, increasing ventilation, rearranging the house and multiplying plants; another way to decrease the heat is to use heat-repellent paint.